Xin Zhong Wen, specialist Chinese language centre, will be giving away free McDonald’s Happy Meals to kids aged 5 – 12 this March*!
All kids need to do is visit Xin Zhong Wen (Unit #03-122/123) and place their orders in Chinese to receive a voucher for a free Happy Meal. Limited to the first 200 orders only.
Grab a complimentary ordering guide so your child can learn the vocabulary and sentence structures to order their meal. The guide also contains a Lesson Experience voucher worth S$75, valid till 24 March 2019 only.
Download it at www.xinzhongwen.com.sg/en/kaixin or pick up a copy at Xin Zhong Wen’s centre today.
Xin Zhong Wen is open from 12pm – 9pm on Wednesdays to Fridays and 9am – 6pm on weekends.
Terms and Conditions:
- Happy Meal vouchers will be available at Xin Zhong Wen’s Great World City outlet only
- Happy Meal vouchers available between Friday, 8 March and Sunday 24 March, whilst stocks last.
- Only 200 vouchers available.
- Distribution of vouchers will be completed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Limited to one Happy Meal voucher per child.
- Lesson Experience voucher must be presented before the arranged Lesson Experience at the Front Desk of any of our centres (Great World City, NEX or Westgate).
- Lesson Experience voucher is valid for use from 4 February to 24 March 2019 only.
- Existing Xin Zhong Wen students are not eligible to attend the complimentary Xin Zhong Wen Lesson Experience.
- Lesson Experience voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- One student is strictly entitled to use one (1) voucher to attend one (1) Lesson Experience. Each student may only attend a Lesson Experience once.
- This promotion and voucher is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
- Xin Zhong Wen’s Lesson Experience is subject to availability, and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Xin Zhong Wen reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and teachers according to programme priorities and client needs.
- Xin Zhong Wen reserves all rights to make any amendments to the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice and will not be held liable for any damages that may incur from these amendments.